Together, LONMAR and ROPNER have extensive experience in the review, structure and placement of all forms of reinsurance including proportional and non-proportional treaty reinsurance protections.
With our pro-active and often innovative approach, our expert team focuses on addressing the particular needs of our clients, offering traditional and tailor-made reinsurance solutions.
With our in-depth knowledge of the territories in which we operate and of the UK and international reinsurance markets, we have the experience, expertise and determination to deliver the highest level of service across all aspects of our clients’ business, during placement and throughout the policy period.
Reinsurance of all Non-Marine Property & Casualty Classes and of Fine Art, Jewellers Block & Specie
Reinsurance of all Marine & Energy Classes
Treaty & Facultative
Ropner's Reinsurance team is recognised for its expertise, experience and strong relationships with clients, offering a personalised service and exceeding expectations.
Our specialist team are familiary with all classes and types of Reinsurance and can assist with all forms of Marine, Non-Marine and Casualty Reinsurance. Our experience enables us to review, structure/restructure and place Proportional and Non-Proportional Reinsurance protections. We source the best possible rates and coverage for our clients ensuring high quality security both here in London and across the world.
We pride ourselves on providing cost effective solutions, tailor-made to our clients' reinsurance needs. We deliver the highest quality support throughout the policy period and beyond making us a credible alternative to our peers.
We offer a broad and expanding range of Reinsurance products including but not limited to:
- Traditional and Structured Solutions
- Proportional - Quota Share, Surplus and Facultative Obligatory
- Excess of Loss - Per Risk and Catastrophe Excess of Loss, Reporting Excess of Loss and Reinsurance Facilities, Retorcession Excess of Loss, Second Retention Excess of Loss, Second and Subsequent Loss Cover, Deductible Buy-Down Cover, Stop Loss and Aggregate Excess of Loss
- Reinstatement Premium Protection
- Industry Loss Warranty
- Facultative (Quota Share and Excess)
Our business classes include:
- Marine Hull and Yacht including Liaibility
- Marine Cargo and Specie including Fine Art and Jewellers Block
- Energy (Upstream, Midstream and Downstream)
- Casualty including Motor (TPL and PD)
- Professional Liability (D&O, PI and E&O)
- Accident & Health
- Life and Medical
- General Accident
- Political Violence
- War and SRCC
- Whole Account
For information request, please call us on 020 7204 3600 or send us an email with your enquiry