LONMAR specialises in global risk solutions, with emphasis on service to our worldwide intermediary client base, offering tailor-made products and facilities.
With access to the London, European and Bermudan markets, we are able to deliver creative solutions for an extensive portfolio of risks.
For high-risk construction trades and heavier liability exposures, we have access to products and underwriters that will help you to secure business.
What is covered?
- Employers' Liability
- Excess Public Liability
- Public and Products Liability
- Safety-Critical Risks
- Contractors Liability
- Distressed Risks
Areas of Specialism:
- Civil engineering
- Groundworkers and piling contractors
- Roofers, scaffolders and work at height
- Rail risks and trackside exposures
- Waste transfer, skip hire, recycling and end of life vehicle recycling
- Demolition contractors
- Timber merchants and woodworking risks
- North American exposures
- Food preparation and processing risks
We access a number of traditional Lloyd's of London and London liability markets on your behalf.
- Premium levels start at £5,000 and £2,500 for excess liability.
- Commission is typically split on a 50/50 basis, or we can work for a placing fee and pass on full commission.
Placing liability insurance for vehicle recyclers presents challenges that liability insurers do not wish to accept. Lonmar’s London Market Risks team has vast experience in this trade sector, and has a dedicated product to cater for vehicle recyclers.
For information request, please call us on 020 7204 3600 or send us an email with your enquiry