Loss or damage to your Yachts
Whether you manage multiple yachts and need a trusted insurer to facilitate these for you, or you own your own yacht and want a knowledgeable professional to guide you through the insurance process; Ropner can provide the first-class service you are looking for.
The main factor in a yacht insurance programme is the policy that gives cover for physical loss or damage to the yacht itself, which will include but is not limited to:
- Hull and Superstructure
- Masts, Spars and Rigging
- Engines and Generators
- Machinery and Onboard Systems
- Electronics and Electrical Equipment
- Bridge Systems and Navigational Instruments
- Tenders, Water Craft and Water Sports Equipment
- Fixtures, Fittings and Contents
- Fine Art (Artwork, Antiques)
- Personal Effects of Owner, Guests and Crew
If it forms part of the yacht then it can usually be included and, generally, this coverage will be on a comprehensive “All Risks” and “Agreed Value” basis.
Most notably R12 Yacht form, used market wide by most leading London market Yacht carriers, was originally launched within the industry by Ropner Insurance Services hence the 'R' in its title.
For information request, please call Ropner Insurance Services on 020 7204 3600 or send us an email with your enquiry